QPAC®25 poly(ethylene carbonate)
QPAC®25 poly(ethylene carbonate) is an amorphous, clear, readily processable solid polymer with long-term mechanical stability. The chemical formula is (C3H4O3)n.
QPAC®25 is available in the following forms:
What are the applications for QPAC®25?
Ceramic, metal, or glass powders are used to make high purity technical parts, pastes and inks, and coatings. Non-binder applications include barrier film in plastic processing.
Key Benefits include:
- Exceptional clarity
- Excellent adhesion
- Low-temperature decomposition is excellent for thermally sensitive materials
- Superb oxygen barrier properties
- Extrudable into barrier film for multi-layer construction
- Outstanding green strength
- Decomposition in a wide range of atmospheres, including air, oxygen, nitrogen, hydrogen, argon, and vacuum
- Range of molecular weights from 50,000 to 200,000
Typical Physical Properties of QPAC®25
|Decomposition Temperature (°C)||220 (estimate)|
|Glass Transition Temperature (°C)||0-10|
|Heat of combustion (cal/gm)||3,753|
|Heat of formation (cal/mol)||-88,726|
|Molar Mass of repeating unit||88.1|
Give us a call (302) 225-0100 or send us an email