Abrasive Tool Hardening / Diamond Cutting Tools
QPAC® polymers bind inorganic powders to metal and ceramic substrates in the manufacturing of a variety of abrasive tools and diamond cutting tools.
- Coat metal and diamond powders evenly to metal and ceramic materials.
- Excellent as a flow aid
- Ideal for granulation of fine powders
- Decomposition is uniform and controlled, reducing the likelihood of cracks and voids in the final part
- Suitable in all sintering atmospheres
- Virtually no residue or contamination
- Benign emissions, the products of combustions are carbon dioxide and water vapor, which are non-toxic, non-flammable, and environmentally safe
- Decomposes completely between 220°C and 350°C, which can be as much as 100°C below the decomposition temperatures of other binders
- Construction tools
- Manufacture of cutting tools and grinding wheels
Give us a call (302) 225-0100 or send us an email