Empower Home > Applications
QPAC® polymers can be processed using typical thermoplastic processing techniques, including solution processing, spin casting, injection molding or extrusion. This family of copolymers has attractive performance characteristics in a variety of applications. The following shows some of the main applications for QPAC® and its benefits. However, the list of applications goes well beyond those listed below.
Sacrificial Structure Applications
mesoporous carbon composites, titanium structures, fuel cells
Pore Formers Overview
- decompose completely by 300°C in any environment.
- amorphous thermoplastic which will solubilize completely and homogeneously.
- all sintering atmospheres.
- virtually no residue / no contamination.
- benign emissions.
- low temperature clean burnout.