Empower Home > Applications
QPAC® polymers can be processed using typical thermoplastic processing techniques, including solution processing, spin casting, injection molding or extrusion. This family of copolymers has attractive performance characteristics in a variety of applications. The following shows some of the main applications for QPAC® and its benefits. However, the list of applications goes well beyond those listed below.
construction tools, cutting tools
QPAC binds inorganic powders to metal and ceramic substrates.
- coats diamond powders evenly.
- decomposition is uniform and controlled reducing the likelihood of cracks and voids in the final part.
- all sintering atmospheres.
- virtually no residue / no contamination.
- benign emissions.
- low temperature clean burnout.
Sacrificial Structure Applications